8 GPM Point of Use-Under sink Ultraviolet Light System - APUV8 (5-7 day lead time)
GENERAL BENEFITS ON APUV- Series:
- Accommodates a variety of applications from point of use drinking water systems to whole house
- Electronic ballast runs smoother, creates less heat and is able to handle variance in power supply without shutting down the unit.
- Insures 99.9% destruction of bacteria and viruses at rated flow; consistently safe water.
- UV Lamps and be changed on a fly, no need to disconnect water flow.
- Premium quality materials to provide the optimum conditions for consistent performance.
- Nature's way to protect your water without the added harmful chemicals.
- Guaranteed system design, factory support and service.
- Electronic ballast featuring open loop current control
- Detachable power cord
- Audible alarm and power on indicator
- Compact 304 stainless steel chamber
- High out put, low pressure mercury vapor lamps with high isolation design
- Easy to service, low maintenance
- Brilliantly polished for laboratory or medical applications
DESIGN FEATURES: Stainless steel with electro polished finish makes for great reflection/refraction of light to insure good sterilization. Mercury Vapor light reaches the desired wavelength to maximize performance.
- Model - APUV8
- GPM - 8GPM
- LENGTH - 35.5"
- Width - 5"
- Height - 3.5"
- Cell Diameter 2.5"
- Voltage - 100-130 Volts 50-60HZ
- Pwer Consumption - 39 Watts
- Lamp - 36 Watts
- Maximum Operating Pressure - 125PSI
- Ambient Temperature (36-104degrees F) (2-40degrees C)
- Quarts Sleeve - YES
- Inlet Outlet Port Size - 3/4" MNPT
- Visual Power On - YES
- Audible Lamp Failure - YES
- Reactor Chamber Material - 304 SS
- System requires minimum of 5 micron for rated efficiencies.
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!