Aquapure AP110-2 CARTRIDGE 1PK (Buy Bulk And Save)
The New AquaPure AP110-2 Filtration Cartridge - In Stock now at FilterAce.Com
With the combination of 3M, Cuno Incorporated has developed the next generation of superior sediment water filtration cartridges.The new 2007-2008 release of the improved AP110-2 helps deliver cleaner, more sediment-free water for even longer periods of time, as compared to the previous formulation, resulting in less cartridge change-outs.*
- 47% more surface area then the old one.
- 132% more surface then some competitors
- 30% more life, then the old one.
- 50% more efficient
- Cold water and Improved to withstand hot water applications up to 170 Degree F.
- Cartridge Dimensions: 19 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Nominal 5 Micron Rating
- Single Action for Dirt/Rust
- Graded Density for Long Life (up to 30% longer, Before) Now (60% longer)
- Made from FDA (CFR 21) Compliant Materials
- Housing: AP102T, AP102T, AP12T, AP12S, AP2610 56204-05
The Micro-Klean XL technology uses a patent pending "Progressive Porosity" process that entangles and entraps larger sediment particles toward the outer diameter and progressively smaller particles toward the cartridge core. This allows even loading for maximum cartridge life. In addition, the unique square-grooved surface provides more sediment-trapping surface area then ever before. For Premium Performance Filtration- This Aqua-Pure dirt & rust cartridge. As water passes from the outer surfaces into the center of the cartridge, the filtering pores become increasingly smaller to remove even microscopic particles. Unlike string-wound and pleated paper cartridges, the rigid, sturdy construction of the Aqua-Pure cartridges are able to withstand high pressure drop and stressful conditions such as water hammer.