Your shopping cart is currently empty.
FRX02 Genuine Doulton ULTRACARB Replacement Cartridge
Genuine Doulton Replacement Cartridge Made for FRANKE FRX02. FRX02 Cartridge combines manufactured ceramic with high-grade carbon to offer the most effective domestic drinking water filtration solution. The FRX02 is supplied as standard with most Triflow and Tri-Pure taps and its purification properties are sufficient for nearly all applications. However where drinking water might be unusually heavily contaminated, alternative cartridge options are available. Ceramic Filter replacement cartridge 0.2 micron replacement filter
Features true absolute sub-micron filtration
- Fits Doulton, Franke™ Uniflow and Triflow housings
- Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.9 microns
- Filtration efficiency of >99.9% at 0.5 - 0.8 µm
- >98% at 0.2 - 0.5 µm
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal of 100%
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Tested with live ecoli
- Four filtration stages within a single candle
- High levels of chlorine and organics removal
- Lead and other heavy metal reduction. Test results>>
- Compatible Replacement Cartridges for FRANKE FRX02 - Fits the following models: • Franke Triflow & Franke Trispray • Franke Mini Triflow • Franke Triflow Trend • Franke Little Butler - 2000 • Carron Phoenix Tri-pure System
ULTRACARB™ is a four stage cartridge combining the highly efficient filtration properties of ceramic with the enhanced water treatment properties of activated carbon and the heavy metal reduction capabilities of ion exchange media.
- First Stage: The first stage consists of Doulton ultracarb ceramic which provides genuine sub micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
- Second stage: The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
- Third Stage: An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
- Fourth Stage: Ion exchange resin reduces Lead and other heavy metals.
Showing comments 1-2 of 2