GeneralAire 1099LHS Humidifier Huge 23.1 GPD
GeneralAire 1099 LHS Humidifier
Legacy Series Humidifier
We spend most of our days indoors. It is important to control the indoor relative humidity to maintain a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment.
Very low humidity in your home in winter can result in dry, itchy skin or dry sinuses and nose. Dry skin can crack and peel and will look unattractive and can lead to infections. Dry noses and sinuses may lead to a clogging or swelling and closing of the air passages and cause breathing difficulty at night. Choosing a GeneralAire Legacy Humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a healthy environment so you can breathe a little easier.
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
- Water is metered into the KineticFlo® Trough and dispersed uniformly across the pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.
GeneralAire 1099 LHS Humidifier Features:
- M3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat is included.
- GeneralAire’s highest capacity model delivers 23 GPD and is ideal for today’s larger homes.
- Replacement evaporator pad number 1099-20.