CB202UL Beckett Condensate Pump 230 Volt Pump
|Model Number||H||W||L||Outlet||Volts||Amps||Watts||H.P.*||GPH @ 60Hz/Rated Voltage||Safety Switch||Check Valve||6 foot cord w/plug||Tubing Inc.||Hi-Eff. Gas Furn.||Shut Off(ft)||Weight Lbs. Ea.|
|CB202UL||6 1/2"||5"||11 1/4"||3/8" O.D.||230||1.1||77||1/30||105||95||73||36||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||20'||4.4|
- 6 Ft. Cord with plug
- All Black Flame Retardant Plastic
- Larger High Impact ABS Tank
- Can Mount From Either Side
- Four Intake Holes
- Heavy Gauge Steel Motor Mount
- Capable Of Handling Mild Acids
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Quiet Operation
- A More Reliable Micro Switch Float Mechanism
- Check out the larger replaceable Duck-Bill check valve design
- Convenient discharge with both barb and threads.
- A new modern design that meets the highest quality standards that you have come to expect from Beckett.
Beckett, the industry leader in condensate / waste water removal, offers a complete line of condensate removal pumps for Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration applications. Beckett quality pumps can also be used to remove waste water from:
- Ice makers
- Drinking fountains
- Beverage machines
- Water coolers
- Computer room A/C equipment
- High Efficiency Gas Furnaces
- Refrigeration, and many other applications. Select which pump is right for you.
All units are specifically designed for high reliability along with a fast and inexpensive installation process. Our automatic condensate pumps include as standard features check valves, thermal protection and stainless steel shafts. We also offer a wide selection of lifts and voltages. Some models are available with a high temperature tank for water applications up to 190°F. An efficient furnace model is also available with a temperature rating of 150°F. Beckett also offers an In-Pan unit for condensate and waste water removal. Please review our pump page for the lift, performance and options that best suit your needs.